MARY'S MUSE - FOCUS CBD FRUIT CHEWS (10 PACK)
Mary’s Muse CBD Fruit Chews are delicious vegan-friendly Fruit Chews designed to deliver a perfect medium dose of broad-spectrum CBD, CBDa, and Sceletium to help you conquer your day. Our Mango and Citrus flavoured Fruit Chews consist of 5mg Broad-Spectrum CBD per dose and are available in convenient 10 packs.
Our CBD is produced from the highest quality organically grown cannabis, proudly cultivated in Africa, and is combined with the best ingredients we can source to create a fast-acting and effective supplement for everyday use.
- Non-psychoactive. THC-free.
- All-natural. 100% Plant-based. Vegan.
- Free from heavy metals, herbicides, pesticides, GMOs, synthetic cannabinoids, and artificial additives.
- 3rd party lab tested. Our purity is certified by an external laboratory.
- Sustainably produced, organic, and environmentally friendly.
Serving Size: 1 Fruit Chew
Servings Per Container: 10
Amount Per Serving: 5mg CBD
Maximum Daily Dose: 20mg/day
DIRECTIONS & DOSE:
Place a single Mary’s Muse CBD Fruit Chew in your mouth, chew and enjoy.
- Chew one fruit chew morning and/or night preferably after a meal.
- Maximum daily dose - 20mg (4 Fruit Chews)
- Store in a cool, dark place.
Sugar water, full-spectrum hemp extract, pectin, agar, citric acid, flavouring, sceletium extract, terpenes, trisodium citrate, colouring, corn starch.
The active ingredients in this product are:
CBD is a non-psychotropic (doesn't make you high) cannabinoid (compound) found in the cannabis species (eg: marijuana and hemp). There are over 100 cannabinoids in cannabis which are beneficial to your health and well-being, with CBD being the most well-known and researched. CBD works within the body’s endocannabinoid system and has a regulatory role (ie: maintains homeostasis or balance). Benefits include improved mood, enhanced focus and clarity, stress management, pain relief, calm and healthy inflammatory function.
Cannabidiolic Acid (CBDa)
CBDa is a compound that occurs abundantly in hemp and cannabis plants. Like CBD, CBDa interacts with our bodies and endocannabinoid systems as a cannabinoid and may offer health benefits ranging from pain relief to mood enhancement.
CBDa benefits that have been discovered so far appear to be related to the compound’s influence on the endocannabinoid system and serotonin-related receptors.
Healthy serotonin levels and a more efficient endocannabinoid system lead to overall better health.
Sceletium is a herb commonly used to address anxiety and depression by enhancing positive mood and cognitive function, reducing stress and inducing calm (without sedative effects).
- Do not use if pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Store at or below 25˚C.
- Individuals taking medicine or having any medical concerns should consult with a health practitioner prior to use. If any adverse reactions occur, discontinue use and consult your doctor. Seek medical advice if you feel unwell.
- Keep out of the reach of children and pets.
- This product should be used only as directed on the label.
This unregistered medicine has not been evaluated by SAHPRA for its quality, safety, or intended use. This Health Supplement / Complementary Medicine is not intended to treat, cure, or prevent disease.