These are both delicious and high in fibre. They're also super easy to make.
75g pitted dates
75g raw almonds & hazlenuts
1 tbsn desicated coconut
1 tsp cacao (optional)
1. soak the dates in warm water for about 10 minutes to soften them
2. Grind the nuts in a food processor until fairly smooth
3. Add in the dates and cacao powder and blend until a paste forms. Add 1 tsp of water if it gets too dry.
4. Roll the mixture between your palms to form some balls (this recipe yields about 12).
5. Finally, roll each ball in the desicated coconut. Enjoy!