3 x large over-ripe bananas
3 x large free range eggs
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 tbsp raw honey (optional)
1/2 tsp baking powder
1 tsp bicarb
1/4 tsp salt
1 tsp cinnamon powder
3 cups of almond flour
2 tbsp cacao nibs (optional)
*Prepare a muffin/ loaf or mini loaves tin (grease with coconut oil) and set aside. Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
1. In a powerful blender or mixer (check out our website for our blenders), add all ingredients except for almond flour. Blend until smooth.
2. Add in the almond flour and mix until combined. Stop to scrape any excess flour from the sides of the blender and re-blend.
3. Scoop even amounts of batter (a large serving spoon should work) into each muffin space.
4. Bake at 180 degrees Celsius for 20 minutes or until dry inside.
5. Allow to cool before serving. Enjoy! These delights last for up to 4 days in the fridge.