We loved everything about these super easy banana muffins! Their texture was light and airy and the natural sweetness of the bananas complimented the flavour perfectly.
Although best eaten in the morning, these can be eaten at any time. They keep for about 4 days when stored in the fridge.
3 x large over-ripe bananas
3 x large free range eggs
1 tsp vanilla essence
1/2 tsp baking powder
1 tsp bicarb
1/4 tsp salt
1 tsp cinnamon powder
3 cups of almond flour
Frozen blueberries (optional)
*Prepare a muffin tin (grease with coconut oil) and set aside. Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
1. In a powerful blender or food processer, add all ingredients except for almond flour. Blend until smooth.
2. Add in the almond flour and mix until combined. Stop to scrape any excess flour from the sides of the blender and re-blend.
3. Scoop even amounts of batter (a large serving spoon should work) into each muffin space.
4. Bake at 180 degrees Celsius for 20 minutes or until dry inside.
5. Allow to cool before serving. Enjoy! These delights last for up to 4 days in the fridge.