Whoever thought healthy snacking could include blueberry cupcakes? These were scrumptious and filling!
- 2 1/2 cups blanched almond flour
- 1/2 cup erythritol (or any granulated sweetener) OR 2 tbsp raw honey
- 1 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/3 cup coconut oil (measured solid, then melted; can also use butter)
- 1/3 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 3 large free range eggs
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup blueberries
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees C. Line a muffin tin with 10 or 12 silicone or parchment paper muffin liners.
- In a large bowl, mix the almond flour, erythritol/honey, baking powder and sea salt.
- Mix in the melted coconut oil, almond milk, eggs, and vanilla extract. Fold in the blueberries.
- Distribute the batter evenly among the muffin cups. Bake for about 20-25 minutes, until the top is golden and an inserted toothpick comes out clean.