SPARK Testosterone Test is a quantitative rapid test that measures Testosterone hormone levels of finger-prick whole blood in 15 minutes! Check your Testosterone Levels easily & conveniently at Home, Clinics or Pharmacy. This test is an ideal screening test at physicians clinics, and general wellness programs to monitor stress.
1. Save Time: All test are read at once in 60 seconds (with one photo click). Unlimited test using your mobile.
2. Synchronized results with multiple users on the same account: Use the same account over multiple phones.
3. Access data from anywhere: App securely stores data in the cloud so you can access it from anywhere.
4. Accuracy: High diagnostics sensitivity and specificity
5. Send Results: The doctor can access all your results over the web remotely (with the same login account)
6. Save Money: No Reader or Equipment required and virtually the same cost of the strip
7. Print Report: Directly print an individual lab report including the normal range from the web using your account.
Test at the comfort of your home or clinic
The test includes all accessories to perform the test at convenience of home, in clinics, or other locations.
Take control of well-being by tracking your testosterone levels and making informed decisions about hormone levels and sexual health at the convenience of home or clinic.
- Accurate results in 15 minutes!
- Spark Quantitative Testosterone rapid test gets instant results in 15 minutes at the convenience of your clinic or at home, empowering you to monitor your health.
- Monitor your results & health with one single app!
- The app allows users to record the results of the app and plot trends. The results are instantly visible to the paired doctor with one single app.
Why is Testosterone test is important?
- Provides valuable insights into your body's hormone balance and disorders.
- Monitor sexual health, sperm production and fertility
-Assess overall health and well-being and identify potential risk factors. Improves the overall immunity system and helps in the growth of infants.
How to Test:
1. Draw blood sample in a sampler. 2. Mix sample with buffer 3. Invert and squeeze 3 drops to the cassette 4. Wait: App will set up automatic timer for wait 5. Take 3 pictures of cassette with camera card backing 6. Check and Save the results
PLEASE NOTE: This product is not intended to compensate for diagnosis, treatment, cure, or mitigation of medical conditions. If you or a family member are experiencing any health-related problem, you should obtain medical advice from a certified health professional as this device may be harmful to your health. You are therefore advised to use this product with caution.