The URS-11 Full Panel Urinalysis Test Strips provide you with the opportunity to carry out a complete urine test from home. Our products are delivered right to your door, with easy to read instructions that anyone can use. Our products are FDA, CE & ISO approved.
The URS-11 is a complete urinalysis strip test that checks for a range of health issues that can be detected in urine, from Glucose and Ketone to pH levels and Nitrites. See the list below for details on what is tested and how they can influence your overall health.
WHAT DO THESE URINE TEST STRIPS SCREEN FOR?
- Urobilinogen: Too much urobilinogen in urine can be a sign of liver disease, or a blockage of the flow of bile from the gallbladder.
- Bilirubin: Large amounts of bilirubin in urine can be a sign of liver problems, and can lead to jaundice.
- Ketone: Ketone is produced when the body is not producing the insulin needed to break down glucose. It could indicate that you have or are at risk of getting diabetes. On a Low Carbohydrate, High Fat Diet ketones in urine will show up confirming you are burning Fat as fuel.
- Blood: Blood in urine is usually indicative of either kidney problems or a urinary tract infection.
- Protein: Both diabetes and high blood pressure can lead to protein in urine, as well as other types of kidney diseases.
- Nitrite: Bacteria that causes urinary tract infections also cause the nitrates in urine to turn to nitrites, and is a good test for Urinary Tract Infections (UTI's)
- Leukocytes: When leukocytes, or white blood cells, are present in urine, it indicates that the body is fighting off an infection in either the kidneys or the urinary tract.
- Glucose: Abnormally high levels of glucose in urine may indicate gestational diabetes or renal glycosuria.
- Specific Gravity: This measures the amount of particles that are being released in urine. If specific gravity is too high, it can indicate a range of health issues such as dehydration, diarrhea, emesis, UTI's, renal artery stenosis and more.
- pH: Your body’s pH level indicates if your body is in an acidic, alkaline, or neutral state. Acidic environments in the body can lead to a range of health issues such as diabetes, heart disease, osteoporosis, and cancer.
- Ascorbate: The Glucose and Blood test must be separated if the Ascorbic Acid reaction is positive. At the earliest, 10 hours after the last Vitamin C intake. As Vitamin C can disturb the Glucose and Blood result.